Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Branson

The kids have been wanting to make a trip to Branson.  The day the kids were suppose to have off and didn't when we were in Chicago was moved to this past Friday.  So I decided to take the kids and go to Branson.  Tim didn't care if we went but he didn't want to go so the kids and I loaded up and headed South on Thursday night after they got out of school.  We arrived at our hotel at 11:30PM and went straight to bed. Friday morning we got up early and arrived at SDC at 8AM.  It was a great day with low crowds and amazing weather. 

I am not sure I have ever been to Pumpkins in the City festival at SDC. I loved all the pumpkins and fall decorations. 


The kids and I rode Fire in the Hole.  I use to ride this one with my parents when I was little.  It is my favorite ride. 

Saturday we stopped by and saw one of our family friends who lives down there, we did some shopping and then went to the Comedy Jamboree show.  The show was a hit with all three of us. We loved it. 


We stayed at the Grand County Inn and there were so many things to do.  The kids played laser tag and swam at the water park both nights.  





Anyone who really knows us knows we HAD to stop by Andy's especially since we don't live close to one anymore.  This stuff is pure crack.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.