Monday, September 14, 2020

 We have been using our weekends to complete projects.  This weekend we had plans to wrap up a few pending projects.  We didn't get everything we had planed done but Tim did hang a couple things for me, the boys mowed and cut tree limbs and McKenzie and I did some more cleaning and putting stuff away.  

Grams and Pas gave us this picture for our wedding.  I had put it away but found it in our move and wanted to hang it again. 

Grams and Pas also gave us this sign. It is so true.  The mail holder was a must.  I need a place to keep track of all of Tim's mail during the week so he doesn't have to track it down when he gets home. 

Our wedding picture. 

This boy loves to mow.  He loves when it rains during the week so the grass will grow and he can mow on the weekends.  I am so glad we have a flat yard here and he can help mow.

I always show the "pretty" but I want to remember the real life of what it is like living in our home while we make it ours. Lots of paint supplies, items we have bought to install and the blue board is going in Carter's room (more on that later).

Lots of tools and a tool belt left laying around. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.