Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Carter's Room

Carter's room has been a work in progress for a few weeks.  We finally got the last of the decorations hung last weekend.  He is pretty proud of his new room. 


This was Carter's room before.  I didn't take a picture so stole this one off our house listing site.  In addition to painting Tim also replaced the ceiling fan.
                                

  Carter helped me paint his room white, ceilings and all.  Then I began taping for the stripes. I had to put little Xs on the areas I didn't want to paint as my eyes started to play tricks on me.  

All painted and the tape removed.

This is a photo of Tim when he was younger playing football.  Carter loves having it in his room. 

I stole this idea from the internet but I loved it.  I ordered just a board for a skateboard and had Tim hang hooks on it for Carter's hats.  

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.