Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Home is where the heart is

A couple weeks ago we went home for the weekend. On Saturday mom and I went to an estate sale and then to Brady Commons to buy me a Mizzou Shirt.  I never felt I needed a Mizzou shirt until we moved to ISU county and I felt we needed a little more black and gold up here.  

Saturday night Tim and I went to dinner at Flat Branch to celebrate our 18th anniversary.  We also drove by our old house.  It was such a good feeling to know our way around town and not to need a GPS to get around.  

Sunday we went to visit Grandma Lou, it was so great to see her. 



After we left Grandma's we went to see John's new house. He has been building it for the past year.  He has done such a great job on it.  He did as much of the labor himself as he could so he has a lot of sweat and tears into this house.  He always wanted a hunting lodge type house and I think he has done a great job of making that come true.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.